Saturday, June 23, 2012

Rileys 14th birthday

Riley turned fourteen this year!  I can hardly believe that she's that old.  Has it really been that many years since she was born?  It sure doesn't seem like it.  Riley had a great day.  She mostly got cloths and shoes from us.  And she planned her own party with her friends.  She had six or so girls over to eat, roast marshmallows and watch a movie outside.  It was really fun, and the best thing was that all I had to do was make food.  Riley has some great friends, I really enjoy having them over to the house.  She is such a sweet, good, talented girl.  I'm very proud of her and so glad that she is mine,  Happy Birthday Ry!

It looks like it might be a little early for Pyper!


Opening Grandma and Grandpa Pete's present.

G & G gave her a quilt kit.  She was really excited about getting to sew it together with Grandma.

Heading to her room to get dressed in her new duds!  The big dilemma, what shoes should she wear?


I wish I would have thought to get a picture as she walked out the door.  She looked really cute, but by that time we were all scrambling to get to school on time.  Happy 14th Riley!




No comments:

Post a Comment