Sunday, May 12, 2013

2012 Girls Camp

This year I was able to be one of the Girls Camp Directors and take both Riley and Shae to camp.   It was a stake camp this year with a "ER" theme.  Eternal Rewards. Our ward were supposed to be pediatricians.  We had a great time wearing our scrubs, and trying to act like doctors.  It was so fun to have two of my girls with me.  I can't believe they are getting so grown up!
Going Canoeing, Shae was a little nervous, but she did it!


Riley in her Kayak


Wet bums!

Practicing first aid.

Waiting their turn for the zip line.

We had very nice potties!  Shae with Nicole and Brittney our junior leaders.


We did a scavenger hunt.  Everyone had to have their feet off the ground at the same time.

1st ward girls
    We have such great girls in our ward.  They were so fun and kind to Shae,  they really helped make her first year great.  I'm so glad I was able to go with both my big girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment