Sunday, November 7, 2010

7:00 Saturday Morning

This is where my family typically is early Saturday morning. I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures before I left for a morning walk with my Mom Aaron watching TV in bed.
Riley still snoozing.
Shae and Brooke watching Saturday morning cartoons.

Brooke is usually my first kid dressed.

Ethan playing on the computer., I don't think he even knew I took a picture.
Pyper and Grandpa were still asleep. I didn't want to risk waking them up so they didn't get their pictures taken.
My kids are usually early risers. Not very often are we still asleep after7:30 or so. I am glad. We generally live by the motto, Early to Bed and Early to rise, makes a man healthy, and wealthy, and wise. Well, maybe not wealthy, but for sure the other two.



No comments:

Post a Comment