Sunday, November 7, 2010

Midnight Madness

This last weekend I took a fast trip up north to show my baby booties at Aunt Amy's store. It was her Midnight Madness, sale and she had several tables with people showing different projects. I got to be one of those people. It was so much fun. Everyone thought the little shoes were really cute. I had tons of fun making them, and now have lots of baby gifts ready to be given. This is Grandma sitting at her table. She greeted everyone as they came into the store, and gave everyone really yummy cookies. It was worth the trip up just to get a cookie. They were that good! Aunt Amy also kicked off her Paul Peterson cancer fund raiser. She is auctioning off old quilts. All the proceeds go to help pay Dads medical bills. I think it is so great that she is doing this. People are so kind, and my family has been very blessed. We are so appreciative.
This is the funniest thing. Riley is taking sewing at school. This is her attempt at a BYU pillow. Its supposed to be a Y. Original pattern of course. When she showed it to me we laughed and laughed. She told me that this boy asked her," Hey Riley what was that thing with legs you were stuffing?" At least she can laugh at herself. She cracks me up! What a cutie.

1 comment:

  1. Those booties are so cute!!! Tell Riley her BYU pillow is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete